Time & Location
31 Dec 2022, 23:00 – 01 Jan 2023, 05:00
Proud Late, L, 8 Victoria Embankment, London WC2R 2AB, UK
About the event
We cannot wait to welcome you to The Masquerade Proud LATE on New Year’s Eve.
As you can imagine Central London will be very busy in the evening, as the annual fireworks display will kick off as Big Ben strikes Midnight.
- Wristbands MUST be collected from Head Office, Proud Galleries, 32 John Adam Street, London W2CN 6BP.
- We have a STRICT dress code policy, no sportswear, hats will be acceptable, formal attire is a MUST.
- Wrist bands will be needed to gain access to the venue, these can be collected from our head office at Proud Galleries, 32 John Adam Street, London W2CN 6BP.
· These can be collected from 11 am until 5 pm at the latest.
· If you would like to arrange collection before the day, please contact us to arrange it.
- Collecting your wristbands is essential for access to the venue and MUST be done within the hours stated above.
- Once wristbands have been collected, they are your responsibility and duplicates cannot be arranged. So, make sure these are well looked after and kept in a safe place.
- We will be operating a strict dress code policy on the evening, this is non-negotiable. Smart Dress is ESSENTIAL, under no circumstances are sportswear of any kind flipflops to be worn, as entry will be refused.
The walk to the venue is outlined on the map below, please note it will be very busy in the area and may take longer to get to the collection point and to walk to the venue, so please make sure you have plenty of time.
Nearest Public Transport links will be Charing Cross. But please check the TFL website for up to date information. www.tfl.gov.uk
If you have any questions, please get in touch on 0207 482 3867 or email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you, and we will see you on the dance floor.